28.8.15

Kids Who Read: Avantika Gunlagutta, Class 7, Sri Kumaran Public School, Bengaluru

Kids Who Read: Avantika Gunlagutta, Class 7, Sri Kumaran Public School, Bengaluru
*While so many parents worry that reading is a dying art, we meet children every day who can't get enough of books. In this series, we feature book recommendations by kids, for kids.*

Avantika loves reading fiction books because they open up a whole new world of things to learn and discover. She says, "I make it a point to read every day as it makes me feel fresh and good and it has also helped me a lot in my academics. Other than reading, I love singing and dancing as they help me express myself in a better way."

Avantika's 5 All-time Favourite Books:
(Available on Amazon.in)

Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

Malory Towers series by Enid Blyton

Ramona series by Beverly Cleary

Main Street series by Ann M Martin

For more book recommendations for kids, log on to the Books & Nooks section of RobinAge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment