21.3.15

Kids Who Read: Vrunda Raval, Class 9, Shri P V Modi School, Rajkot, Gujarat

*While so many parents worry that reading is a dying art, we meet children every day who can't get enough of books. In this series, we feature book recommendations by kids, for kids.*

Vrinda is a sportsperson, She loves going for karate classes and playing badminton. Having said that, she never misses out on reading regularly. She says, " I make it a point to read daily. I can say that reading has improved my writing style and my grammatical skills. I love reading adventure and mystery stories as they are full of suspense and thrill. They give characters new meanings and help one explore and unravel many secrets. Books are my best friends as they have no conditions whatsoever."

Vrunda's 5 All-time Favourite Books:
(Available on Amazon.in)

The Secret Island by Enid Blyton

Smuggler Ben by Enid Blyton

The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton

The Secret of Moon Castle by Enid Blyton

For more book recommendations for kids, log on to the Books & Nooks section of RobinAge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment