Make fruits more fun with this simple little fruit arrangement!
What You Need:
- Cut the banana into 2 halves as shown in the picture.
- Peel the orange and place the slices as shown in the picture.
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into thin slices. Place the slices to resemble the leaves of a coconut tree.
- Place the raisins on the banana such that they look like coconuts.
- Make small slits on the banana to look like marks on a coconut tree.
- Your fruit tree is ready to eat!
For more fun food art and recipes for kids, log on to the Recipes section of RobinAge.com